Friday, September 2, 2011

Visitors

Ever since this fawn has gotten big enough that I can actually see it through/over the grass I've been trying to get a picture of it with it's Mama.  I really should have had the larger lens on the camera to take this, but they never give me time to switch it out!  This is the best I've been able to do; it won't be long and the all the spots will be gone from the little one.

I tried to do some editing to this photo also.  Not sure just how good I did.  LOL

Then this morning..............

Just a nice basket shaped buck.  Sure are pretty when they are still in full velvet.

He brought his little brother along also.

The deer are finally figuring out that they can share the yard with Casey.  Casey has figured out she can share the yard with them.  She's real good about it, until they split, quick in a hurry......then Casey has to go to jail.  Jail's not her favorite spot.

1 comment: