Monday, September 5, 2011

Iron Creek Hike

Yesterday there was a mountain bike race here in the hills and EVERY where that Casey and I tried to go for a hike was full of race people.  Such is life!  We finally went up Spearfish Canyon and hiked up Iron Creek - we found the mountain bikers there also.  It cut the hike short, but at least we got a little in and Casey was happy - there was a creek for her to swim in!

The shadows were starting to come out as we started up the trail.



I'm really liking that I'm getting the settings figured out on the camera.




She heard something!



These two were in the back yard when we got home.

Then, look what came for breakfast this morning.........

All three of these have gotten all the velvet rubbed off so I don't believe the small or the large one are the same ones in earlier this week.  I've not seen the one on the far right in the yard before.

1 comment:

  1. Man, it looks so beautiful out there. We need to come out and visit so we can see all this wildlife. I love it!

    ReplyDelete