Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oops! I forgot!

When I was putting pictures into the album from the goose migration, I forgot I had a couple pictures on my little hand held camera.  Oops!  Bad wife!  Bad Mom!

We got one bird and Casey is now a waterfowl dog! 

We took the camper over to stay in....the town of Redfield has a small campground on Redfield Lake and the electricity was even turned on!  Having morning coffee before heading out.  Notice the attentive bird-dog.....there was a rooster running around the campground while we  there.

We now gots a waterfowl dog!  Good girl, Casey!
This is  a snow goose rather than a blue goose.  Blue's are all dark.

When Casey had it in her mouth, it sure looked big - like almost as big as her!  These geese aren't near as big as the Canadians, so it made for a good first goose retrieve for her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment