Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Wednesday Sunset

When I was looking through my 2014 photo's, I realized I really don't take a lot of sunset photos.  Mostly because we usually have far better views of sunrises.  Tonight I happen to notice the glow from the sunlight, so I grabbed the camera and the dogs and I headed outside.  I need to work on the technicals of shooting in the snow, especially at low light, but here's a glimpse.

"Icy Reflection"

One of the photo groups I am in does monthly 'assignments'.  This month it is "different and unique perspective".  I thought this reflection on the ice in the drive was a little different.  Although I'm not sure I like this photo, I do think it fits the theme.

"Hillside View"
Our view off the front deck looking southwest.  This time of year the earth is tilted so we get our sunset colors more WSW.  It's not a bad view - that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment