Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hawaiian Preview

Last month Bill and I were able to achieve a MAJOR financial goal that we have been working toward.  To celebrate this achievement, we decided to go to Hawaii.  Warm, sun, beach - an awesome way to spend the first 10 days of November - especially since it was cold and it snowed here at home while we were gone.  I've been told by a few people they hated me during this time frame.  I probably would have hated me also!
 
Like normal, I took lots and lots of photographs, and am still sorting through finding the "best of's", but here is a sneak preview.  We spent the majority of our time on the island of Oahu, with a short side trip over to the "Big Island" - Hawaii.

 
Our hosts, Ryan and Shauna sitting with Bill on Bellows Beach, Bellows Air Force Station.  (Ryan is full-time Army so we were able to take advantage of not being in the middle of lots of people our whole trip.)
 
The Mr. getting ready to body board.  T-H-A-T was fun!
 
I couldn't be out done by Bill! 
 
Getting ready for a wonderful Luau dinner at Germaine's Luau.
 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it was a fabulous vacation! We're excited to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete