Friday, June 24, 2011

Dakota Thunder

OK, so I'm still learning how to put video's together and once I think I've got it pretty finalized, walk away, (finally) remember how to save it right to a disk to watch it on the DVD player and sit down to watch it, I see I have some pictures panning the wrong direction.  Well, I'm tired of working on this one, so you get the amature version!  Hey, I'm not even as far a long as beginner yet, I think I consider myself an entry level novus without a single clue!

Every time I think I have loading a video through Blogger figured out, I find I'm wrong so I'm just putting a link to where I have this stored on line.  It's kind of long, (I got so many awesome shots, it was REALLY hard to edit them down!) so grab some popcorn and a coke and sit back and relax!

This picture is just a tease of what is in the video!


(Just click on this link, and IT should take you to the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment