Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Queen Casey

Casey came to live with us one week ago tomorrow.  She is a 9 1/2 week old English Springer Spaniel full of all the puppy energy one would or would not anticipate!  I think Casey is adjusting OK.....she is gaining a half a pound a day and RARELY does she ever stop.  The name Casey is a Celtic name meaning "watchful" or "Eagle eyed"; I must say, she is very watchful of her food dish, water dish, my toes, my braid - well, you get the idea!  She is already GREAT company and fun to have around.  Bill says I'm spoiling her, but I don't think I spoil her near as much as he does!





Her first day here.  She wasn't quite sure what to think about what was going on.

Adjusting quite well and chewing/tasting everything!

Her favorite color is pink.  How can a puppy be so insistent on a favorite color?!?!?!?!?!??

Perpetual motion............................

Decisions, decisions.....which toy shall it be?

Why, the pink wiener dog, of course!

Not even is her bed safe.

Her latest trick is to wrestle with her bed.  She gets underneath it and tackles it from below.

Casey's a pistol!  We spend most of the day laughing at her new adventures!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I just love dogs. She looks like so much fun! Love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! It's nice to have something/someone to spoil:) Cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete