Thursday, October 26, 2017

Miss Ann

Recently my friend, Holly, asked me to photograph her grand-mother.  All I knew about Grandma is that she loves to gamble in Deadwood and never passes up a coupon for a good breakfast.  At the ripe young age of 98, I had to take this opportunity not only for me, but so my friend would have a portrait of her grand-mother.



Good advice for anyone.  I'll take that advice and run with it!
Holly was not prepared when I told her to get in there with Grandma.  Grandma lit up and insisted.  Grandma got her way.

I simply cannot express how spunky Miss Ann is!  I am blessed to have had the opportunity to have met her, and see her kind spirit.  A beautiful example of a gracious, warmhearted, vivacious woman.

Her complete gallery is on my website.   www.csnowimagery.shootproof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment