Monday, December 5, 2016

It's Beginning...........

I just have not been in the Christmas spirit this year.  The weather has been SO warm, which I am NOT complaining about, and beautiful, with little to no snow or cool - let alone cold temps, I've just been having a heck of a time getting into the spirit.  We even went to a Christmas party the other night, and though it was fun, a good time and all that.....no coat was necessary until leaving at the end of the night.

This morning as I work in my office, the sun begins to rise, a fresh new world of snow cover is revealed.  OK....I just might be starting to feel the spirit.  

As I went to refresh my coffee cup, I see this sight on the back deck.  Wish I'd gotten the Christmas lights up out there; I think it would have really added to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment