Sunday, February 21, 2016

7 Day Nature Photography Challenge

Every now and then someone will get tired of all the ridiculous nonsense on Facebook and will start a "feel good" challenge to change what is filling people news feed.  By "feel good" I mean, no celebrity Kardashian reality, no bad news....just good thoughts, beautiful scenery, happy place themes.  

Someone has recently started one of these challenges and entitled it the 7 Day Nature Photography Challenge - hence the title of this post.  One of our friends, Sarah D. nominated me to partake in this challenge and post one of my personal nature photo's each day for seven days.  I decided I would also post these here, on the blog, for those that don't do Facebook to see what I consider "feel goods".  I hope you enjoy.

Today's photo is from our trip down the west coast this past fall. 

I believe we were at a look out in the Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor on the coast of Oregon - Scenic Highway 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment