Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunset

Not having a chance to get out and do any bird hunting yet, Bill and I headed north this past Friday.  Only saw one rooster and I didn't have any kind of a chance at him as I was still in the trees when he flushed and Bill wasn't even set up yet - not that he was any where near where the bird flushed.  Casey got a *L-I-T-T-L-E* hard headed working one field as there was so much scent that she and I butted heads pretty hard...resulting in me searching for my shot gun.  Damn dog anyway.

However, at the end of the day, she worked a bird in textbook manner, even if it was a hen.  Then Mother Nature graced us with this beautiful sight as we started home.  This shot is straight out of the camera...no enhancement what-so-ever.

How can life NOT be good with a sight like this to send us on our way home?  Yep, Life's pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment