Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chasing Around in P.J.'s

The sunrise started out so pretty from the kitchen window, I grabbed a go cup of coffee and my camera, and me and Casey were out the door.  I'm quite sure she was wondering why we were leaving this fine morning with me still in PJ's and no shot gun (after all, it IS bird season!), but humor me she did.

I left the house with a plan, but as the sun continued to rise, that plan changed.  As the sun rose and rose, I thought maybe I made a mistake.  On 3rd thought, I think I'm pretty good with the change of plans and am pretty happy with the results.

Don't think I have ever seen Bear Butte look so majestic.

Heading home, I thought the photo ops were done, but happened to look in my review mirror and saw this.  I stitched 4 photograph's together to create this panoramic view.  I think it was worth chasing around in PJ's this morning.  At least no neighbors saw me!
I really am enjoying taking photograph's.  NOW, if I could just find a viable source to get some sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment