Friday, August 24, 2012

Bucket List Item: Crossed. Off.

Bucket list's in life are cool things, and if you're like me, mine is continuously changing.  BUT, yesterday I got to cross an item off my bucket list that has been on it since, well, like, the 3RD GRADE!  I went to the fair with my new hunting mentee (we can do more stuff than just shoot!) and before we made it to the mid-way, there was an elephant!  And you could do elephant rides!!!  I was SOOOOOOOO excited!  We had to go back to the car so I could get my phone to have a camera.  It was all I had with me, so not the best pictures, but hey, I got to ride an elephant!

Thanks kiddo for playing along!
 
Bucket List:  Ride Elephant
 
 
So cool to be able to cross this off my list!  I can say this.......it ain't riding a horse!  The gate is just a tad different!  LOL  Yeah, I was beaming all day long after that!
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Maybe it's an O'Banion thing, I remember the thing my Mom was most excited about going to India was the Elephant riding before they got there. Must be in the blood!

    ReplyDelete