Saturday, May 7, 2011

Swimmin'

I took Casey down to the pond yesterday for a run and a swim.  She needed to burn some energy, or she might not have lived through last night.  I sure like my new camera!

Those floppy ears just crack me up!



Got it Boss!


How 'bout them lips!?!?!?!?

She is an athlete, or nothing at all.

I've been playing with the camera some more this week also.



My tulips are so short this year it's almost pathetic.  I think it's because the spring has been so cool.

This mornings sunrise.  So pretty.


I made a link on pica web albums if you'd like to see more pictures from the pond.  You should be able to click on the link
and go straight to it.  You might have to copy and paste it into  your browser.  Let me know, if you don't mind, which way it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment