Monday, March 21, 2011

Casey's Birthday

OK, OK, I admit it, Casey is treated far more like a kid than a dog.  What can I say?  At least I didn't give her a birthday party!  For her birthday, I got a new camera!  (Well, I DO need a new one for the African trip after all!)  This is what she thought when I got it out and started playing with it.

Notice the curled lip......

Casey got a......
G-I-A-N-T bone!


It's too big...It won't fit!

Never mind.  I'll just lay down.

Well, maybe I'll parade around and show it off a little.

Casey's whining about this bone!  I didn't think there a single thing that was too big for her to haul around.   She finally made it into the office with me.  Sat next to me and whined.  Finally I told her to put it down if she didn't like it....she did.  Tell me she doesn't understand when I talk to her.  She was supposed to go to the vet today, she likes to go to the vet.  It might have been a better present than the bone.  I think she'll come around and decide the bones OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment