Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Indian Summer has arrived.................

Yesterday Casey and I went for a hike here in the hills,
even had Casey working on a few birds.

Mother Nature was in all her splendor, a few greens, lots of gold, with a bit of red splashed in.
She sure is pretty in the fall.

I had forgotten what the mountains smell like this time of year....
There is no mistaken the smell of Indian Summer.

Indian Summer is my second favorite time of year;
enjoying every last minute.
For this wondrous display of color won't last forever.


Trail to the Falls.

Roughlock Falls

Trail to the falls.

 Spearfish Canyon

Eagle Cliff Trail

Yes, I have a collapsible snoopy bowl for Casey when we hike.

 Bridal Veil Falls

Spearfish Creek
 
God smiled on us when we chose to move to the Black Hills.  It's just as pretty as Wyoming, just has different sights to enjoy.
 
More pictures to follow as Casey and I enjoy the last of the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment