Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Finished Product

The door guys showed up a day early.  (I'm telling you.....I LIKE South Dakota contractors!)  The finished product looks really nice.  Now that I've looked at the doors white for a couple of days, I'm not sure I want to paint them green to match the roof.  LOL





I got to be the first one to drive over the threshold and park something in the shop!  (Yes, this is a naner, naner, naner!  Our friend Charlie has been here turkey hunting with me and took pictures for me.






Maybe Bill will get to use the shop!  There is so much fill in the one corner that we will have to wait a bit before we pour the floor to avoid cracked concrete.  In the mean time, I might just take over the shop and park all my equipment in it!  Just kidding!  or am I?!?!?!?

1 comment: